Monday, August 24, 2009

Sidewalker Update

Last weekend's Sidewalking (yup, I made a verb out of a structure!) only netted me one penny. Sadly, that makes only $0.08, which is substantially lower than even my google accrued ad revenue. Sigh. I'm thinking that for the time being at least I need to be using a smaller jar, becuase at the moment it's just making me sad.

Any sidewalking updates from the peanut gallery? If you aren't familiar with the quintessential get rich slow scheme, click here to be edified. Oh, and while your there, click a few ads - it won't hurt you and the little sidewalkers are growing out of their burlap sacks at an alarming rate.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.