Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sidewalker Chronicles

So, I have diligently been pursuing life as a Sidewalker paduan, although I got distracted on my walk last night and was too busy talking to watch where I was going. Sadly, I only netted seven cents this week, and that was all in one go on the metro platform.

One of these days, I'm going to work out a little badge to put on the sidebar with my running total of found change. I wonder what it will work out to by my birthday next year. I'm banking on a little more than a thirty-five cent cookie at the grocery store.

And how about the rest of you? Any new change in your sidewalker jars?

P.S. stay tuned tomorrow for more Purple Love

2 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I think Luke has started a new phenomenon! I can't wait to see how you do there!

Luke Sidewalker said...

Oh my. You do understand that sidewalking is a labor of love. Once you start you just can't stop!

I recently went on a trip to Baltimore. The results of which can be seen by clicking the link if you haven't read it already.

Happy hunting...

-Luke Sidewalker

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.