Monday, June 1, 2009

Mini-Quilt Monday

Yay! I've finally prepared a mini for Mini-Quilt Monday! With any luck, I'll actually remember to post it on the flickr, too.




Actually, it's not finished - I've only topstitched the edge because I cannot figure out how to quilt the thing. I think I want to stitch in the seams, with a couple of topstitched lines across the vertical segments, but then I have the occasional idea that I should heavily stipple the dark fields and meander in the light, leaving the patchworks untouched.

The Dorky Homemade Expert's right, if scrap fabrics from different collections cannot make up their minds, then how am I supposed to know what they want?

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.