Monday, March 12, 2012

Mini-quilt Monday!

I haven't participated in Mini-Quilt Monday in, well, ever (I don't think). I finished two mini-quilts yesterday, one I'm not terribly fond of and one I like very much. The first, which I am not terribly fond of, is this one:

I don't particularly fancy the very dark center, although if it's under a plate I won't really notice. That one measures 11" x 9.5"

The one I'm really tickled about is the little critter one, here:

This one measures 6.75" x 5.5" and may be going to live under a mug shortly.

I also finished a 45" custom lap quilt for a local school's spring auction.




And I had help while I was hanging it for the picutres:

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.