Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Columbia Art Park this weekend - June 12-13

There's going to be wine, cheese and gourmet treats in addition to a curated arts festival where I shall be this weekend. Which makes it highly likely that my husband will spend all of my profits by 3pm on Saturday.

Of course, it's not just me:

Leslie will be there, with her collection of recycled Wino creations - for those unaware, these are accessories crafted from recycled wine bottles. There are few things I enjoy as much as drinking for Leslie's art!


And Allison, glorious Allison from TigerLilly - whose pressed relief jewellery is created from whatever bits of nature she can gather up in her little hands and drag into the studio.

Okay, so it's possible I might buy a few things, too. (*wink*)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.