Friday, January 8, 2010

Rum

I like Rum. A Lot.

I mean, I often get funny looks from people who know my family who wonder why someone of Irish descent would like rum so much (I remind them that there were a lot of villains, knaves and really bad eggs in my background).

I was not aware that my love of rum had ever come here, to the tarabu blog - a place that is supposed (in theory) to celebrate all things aesthetic. Today when I came to check in to ye olde blog-o-sphere, imagine my joy at seeing google ad links to 'rum cake' and 'buy rum cake' in the adspaces in between my little posts.

Now if you will excuse me, there's a filthy sailor right over there with my name on him!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.