Saturday, January 30, 2010

just a little something . . .

This was the product of a couple of those 'just have to do something, even if I don't know why' days.

One of the days involved painting scraps of wood, the other involved painstakingly cutting this cluster of leaves out of a wallpaper remnant.

They were not intending to come together, but then I had another one of those 'must glue' days and this was the result.

I'm really kind of tickled with it, and it has inspired my Artomatic contribution this year. I'm still working under the theory that I am going to have a job before mid-march, because AOM's expensive when you live this far from the district, but it is an awful lot of fun!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.