Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Artomatic 2009 - Ripple Effects

I took several ripply things to Artomatic and then hung them with some bad lighting, so I have bad photographs.

These are the best images I managed to come up with, which is a shame in and of itself:

Being me, I waited until the last minute to hang them, because I waited until the last minute to finish them, and didn't realise until it was unfeasible that I really ought to repaint the wall. Because just because you wanted a crisp white wall does not mean a crisp white wall was appropriate. I probably should have gone with my initial thought process, which was to paper the wall with back issues of the Times.

Visit Artomatic for directions and times. Admission is always free, donations appreciated.

2 comments:

sulu-design said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment.
As I was looking through your recent posts, this one hit me - I know all too well about having grand plans but not leaving myself time to execute them. I think your work looks great hung just how it is, though. Nice work.

tarabu said...

Thanks. I picked up a skirt pattern today. Heaven knows when I will actually attempt it, though!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.