Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Morning Smoke Break

Nobody I know smokes anymore - which is a good thing because they won't die at 50 like my dad did, but I think the workplace might suffer because people don't have a legitimate excuse to leave for fifteen minutes twice a day and take a social break from all those people and all that stuff.

If you can get away with it, I suggest a twenty minute virtual smoke break, with the computer as your vice.

For me, todays smoke break comes in the form of http://www.culturepushers.blogspot.com/

There you'll find some amazing reviews of active, relevant, vibrant, contemporary artists - working in a variety of mediums - from photography to sharpie on the back of a lorry.

for example:


I would like to believe permission was given and that waterbased latex paint was used; but even if it was vandalism, it's pretty darn cool.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.