Friday, November 7, 2008

Miscelena - Capital Region Artist

A lot of times I've found myself reviewing products based on their online presence, without having necessarily touched them or even seen them in real life.
Miscelena, on the other hand, has helped me develop a new passion for paper (and not the blank white drawing kind). I've always loved stationery and the writing and receiving of cards. Her cards are delightful - lovely layers of texture and color to brighten your day.

Some of my favourites are these:



The multiple levels of detail - the paper, stamping, eyelets, chipboardand other details create a gift that's equally measures visually appealing and tactilely pleasing.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.