Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Holiday Heap o' Books

My family are nothing if not enablers . . . Or perhaps they just like the immense amounts of dust that books attract.

I enjoyed Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children very much when I first read it, but somehow never managed to get around to Hollow City last year when it was released.  I have already begun reading and was delighted to see it picked up just where Miss Peregrine's left off, although I will admit I haven't been sucked in to the point of missing sleep.  Pacing myself to a chapter every few days is not proving difficult and not racing allows me to truly savour the words.  Quite frankly my days have been so hectic lately that I am truly enjoying being able to slow myself down.  

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.