Wednesday, July 28, 2010

oh, where have I been?

Well, first I had to clean my kitchen and lay out the spongy floor squares. Yes, I have playmats. They are incredibly usefuly for all manner of applications and I think everyone should get a packet or three the next time you happen to wander in to the toddler/baby section of your local toystore. They are great for standing on for long periods and an excellent surface for doing yoga or other exercise, just attach three in a row and you're set




Then I had to peel two bushels of peaches and make spiced peach sauce. I mean, peaches are in season and I only have a few weeks in this heat to get the best out of them. That's right - two pressure canners going at once:


In just a few days my mother will have those cookers at her house putting up pasta sauce with some gorgeous roma tomatoes.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.