Monday, July 19, 2010

chez tarabu: baby babies!

You know, when human adolescents have babies it is not exciting. When four-month-old hens make itty bitty eggs, it's pretty cool!


On the left is one of our standard round-ish eggs. In the middle is a store egg we borrowed from a neighbour and on the right is an itty bitty hen's egg!

Also, we hit artscape this weekend - I got Boy a new piece of pottery from PinkKiss (I was all cool and did not gush and reveal the total craftcrush I have for her work), I special ordered a shirt or dress or something, I'm not even sure what for my niece from Sweet Pepita - all I know is it's going to be green and pink and speak to the glory of Irish Rules Rugby(!), and I hit up Allison for some hair ties. Because, well, you know.

And on Sunday we drove out to Luray Caverns. It's going to take me a month to sort all the photos, but here's one just to whet your appetite:


Oh yea, and we totally went to DinosaurLand!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.