Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pretty Things

Since I don't have new goods to put up in my shop at the moment, I was going to spend my time looking out for practical, useful things that make life better.

Fortunately for you, I am easily distracted by baubles, so you get to look at some jewellery today.

Welcome, Keys & Memories:

Typewriter key jewellery, like scrabble tile jewellery, has reached new levels of pedantic, so I was delighted to find someone producing charming pieces that you might actually want to wear if you weren't a thirteen year old girl.

It pleases me that her pieces have finished backings and a jump ring large enough to put a proper chain onto. Beyond that, she offers filligree style rings and pendant settings.

If she lived any closer, I would barter warm winter wears for the rods from her typerwriters (they make great antenni!).

Enjoy!


No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.