Tuesday, November 17, 2009

StephG Sidewalk Art - Year Round!

So, I have a bit of a girl crush on the work of Stephanie Gerolimatos, and I adore the weekly sidewalk doodles she puts up on Sundays over at d'arteboard.

I cannot tell you how tickled I am that she now has work up on Cafe Press.*

Including Monkey Freak . .

. . on all manner of accessories: I know I do not need another mug, but I just might be having one. I already have the calendar and a pack of postcards in my cart - now if last weekend's sales would just clear, dangitall!

*I think Cafe Press rocks a little more than redbubble because you can get your stuff on mugs and magnets, too.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.