Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BMAC notes

Well, the BMAC wholesale show in Philadelphia almost killed me, but I am, in fact, still kicking. Set up was like working in a hothouse where the windows were glued shut - I am certain it was not actually 400 degrees with a thousand percent humidity, but it sure felt like it.

After set-up, which was terribly simple for me, as I tend to do grids and racks and no actual furniture, I went back to my hotel and discovered that not only did I not have a change of clothes (and I was desperately sweatsoaked) but I also had no book and no crochet-work to occupy myself.

The solution was to watch Billy and Mandy Save Christmas on the Cartoon Network and order a super-awesome balsamic onion pizza.

The show went well, I met some fabulous people and only one mensch of undetermined age sniffed condescendingly at my work. Everyone else agreed that I was supercool, although maybe not quite right for their little shops.

P.S. balsamic onion pizza kicks culinary tuchus

1 comment:

neilina said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

ModernFurnitureWarehouse.com is a one-stop shop when it comes to living room sets. You can find any furniture ranging from classic to contemporary designs from all over the world. If you are looking for sectional sofas, loveseats and sleeper sofas, they are all here.


Neilina

wholesale furniture

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.