Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BMAC notes

Well, the BMAC wholesale show in Philadelphia almost killed me, but I am, in fact, still kicking. Set up was like working in a hothouse where the windows were glued shut - I am certain it was not actually 400 degrees with a thousand percent humidity, but it sure felt like it.

After set-up, which was terribly simple for me, as I tend to do grids and racks and no actual furniture, I went back to my hotel and discovered that not only did I not have a change of clothes (and I was desperately sweatsoaked) but I also had no book and no crochet-work to occupy myself.

The solution was to watch Billy and Mandy Save Christmas on the Cartoon Network and order a super-awesome balsamic onion pizza.

The show went well, I met some fabulous people and only one mensch of undetermined age sniffed condescendingly at my work. Everyone else agreed that I was supercool, although maybe not quite right for their little shops.

P.S. balsamic onion pizza kicks culinary tuchus

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.