Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lillians and Lumpies

Wednesday afternoon I finished a few more Lillians (worry dolls) and a couple of lumpies. One of the Lil's has her head on backwards, so the back of her dress has the great blue highlights that match her eyes. I forgot how much I enjoy making lumpies - they are all stitched freehand, which I enjoy as much as the fascist structure of topstitching.



They'll both be available at the Hyattsville show May 16th. If you must have one now, convo me through my Etsy Shop and I'll make a listing for the ones you'd like.


2 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Oh, those are cute!

tarabu said...

I find making them as much fun as tossing them around. tee hee

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.