Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finished a Work-In-Progress

In the midst of the stress of preparing for spring/summer shows, I have taken a stab at finishing some of my WIPs/UFOs. The current record for UnFinished Objects is seven years, but it's a huge (okay, twin-size) blanket being crocheted in half-double. The family record is a pieced quilt my great grandmother started long before she died (almost twenty-five years ago) that my mother has worked at quilting off and on for the last twenty years. It was recently agreed that at some point I will be the one to finish it - but who knows when.


In comparison, this piece that I started last fall seems like a mere babe. You would certainly feel like a babe wearing it, too!


It is currently available for sale in my Etsy shop, larger sizes available by custom order.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.