Monday, March 16, 2009

Apron Deathmatch 2009 courtesy of Bake & Destroy

I do not have the time at the moment (or the tif space) to copy some of the great pieces to be found in the 2009 Apron Deathmatch. I do, however, urge you to click over to Bake & Destroy to see the incredible job she has done scouring the modern world for best and brightest aprons.

I will soon be possessing the Argyle Effect Cindy from Cupcake Provocateur.

And I may well find myself soon in posession of black pumps and pearls, because damn, is that a sweet apron that demands to show off a girls legs in a pair of pumps.

This is one of those times when I think I need a blog tag that's simply 'sweet'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huh! Who would have thought that aprons can be so cute!? ;)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.