Friday, March 27, 2009

aaaargggh

argen-fargen-bahoogie!

Once again the arts community of our nation's capital has crashed the artomatic server and I ca not register yet.

Did I mention, aaaargggh!

Update: so after a few hours of just walking away from the glowing box of pain (that would be my computer) all the world is healed and I am in - I have paid my fee, signed up for my volunteer time and now have to figure out what in the name of the Great Green Arkleseizure I am going to hang on the wall.

*sigh*

1 comment:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Well ... good things come to those who wait ... whether they want to wait or not! :) I;m sure you'll have something fantastic for the wall!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.