Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dillon Designs - Inspired by Nature, Crafted by Hands

I do not wear much in the way of jewellery, so it often comes as a surprise to friends and extended family just how many decorative personal embellishments I posess. In a recent Treasury on Etsy, I collected all my favourite coffee things: pictures of coffee, coffee colored sea glass, mugs, jewellery and reusable coffee cuddlers. On the journey I found a piece of jewellery from DillonDesigns that fulfills two of my lusts: a love of coffee and a love of dragonflies.






And the nature-inspired beauties just keep coming:





Now, I will admit that I am not in a position to acquire any more baubles, no matter how gorgeous (did you see the perfect spacers stepping down that dragonfly's chain?) but that won't stop me from enjoying that beauty.

I suggest you do the same.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.